This position is responsible for assisting with personal care and activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, meal planning and preparation), conducting skills training and assisting individuals in community activities. Duties may also include administering medications and performing other health related tasks as directed by the nurse, providing transportation and housekeeping.
- Personal or work experience with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Ability to appropriately respond and provide intervention during behavioral related situations
- Ability to use sound judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand written instructions and complete record keeping requirements
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass background checks
- Must have a GED/HS Diploma or at least 1 year of related experience
- Must have a valid driver license with a driving record insurable by the company’s insurance (preferred, required for day shift positions)
Watch the Job Preview video below or click here to apply.