As a certified Texas Home Living (TxHmL) and Home and Community Based Services (HCS) Program Provider we provide all services available through the waivers according to each individual’s service plan.
Habilitation and Support Services
- Adaptive Aids
- Day Habilitation
- CFC Personal Assistance/Habilitation
- CFC Emergency Response System
- Employment Assistance
- Supported Employment
- Behavior Support
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- HCS Social Work
- Speech Therapy
- HCS Supported Home Living (Transportation)
- TxHmL Community Support Services (Transportation)
HCS Residential Support Services and Supervised Living
Additional HCS / TxHmL Services
- Case Coordination
- Dental Treatment: Up to $2000 per year for dentist visits and dental work.
- Minor Home Modifications: HCS and TxHmL Minor Home Modifications provide for specially adapted home modifications to allow individuals to stay in their own home or family home.
- Nursing Services: Nursing services are provided to ensure continuity of care and quality services. Nursing staff may coordinate with other health professionals, pharmacies and health care plans to ensure each individual’s health care needs are met. .
- Transition Assistance Services